Exhibit floor has the capabilities to reflect and change the perception that you have towards the entire exhibition design. Exhibition floor is the most underutilized space in the entire exhibit design. However, this should not be the case given the fact that it has the power to flip over every attendee’s interest in your exhibit. These are 6 ways you can change the designing of your exhibit flooring to make it look more attention grabbing for the visitors.
1. Creativity: Adding a new dimension to your exhibit, exhibition flooring is the perfect example of brilliant designing. A lot of companies add a touch of lights on the edges of the exhibit floor, and that is simply a way to add a twist to your exhibition booth.
2. Awestruck Audience: Once the attendee enters your exhibit, the floor design should be such that it leaves them awestruck seeking the answer to the question. “How did this exhibitor think about it?” This kind of impact only leaves the attendee happy!
3. Enhancement of Experience: Over the time we have observed that when the flooring is done correctly, it gives a WOW factor to your exhibit and enhances the overall exhibit design experience for the attendee and in turn the exhibitor. So, as per our previous experiences, the flooring is the right way to excellent feedback.
4. Seeking Attention: Attention seeking design is the right way to approach a pitch and design. It is considered one of the best marketing tools used and engaged your audience fully into experiencing and exploring your booth stand more.
5. Highlighting Factor: Flooring is as important as the vertical surfaces in your booth. It should be owned and maintained just like all other elements. It gives your exhibit that compelling design that attracts the attendees to visit your booth and pay attention to the product.
6. Well-Deserved Attention: Often as an exhibit design company, we have noticed that most of the exhibitors do not give the exhibit flooring the well-deserved attention. Most of the times to optimize the budget, exhibitors ask us to cut down on the good quality flooring. Whereas we push for carpeted or teak finish flooring to give the exhibit design that extra-edge to boost the attendance at the exhibition.
We are true believers of delivering perfection, so have not ever compromised on good exhibit flooring experience. And if you also now believe in the same, then reach us out for an RFQ here.