HCL is always known for its perfection in the technology arena and with their venture in HCL Aerospace and Defence area, their participation in Farnborough International Exhibition comes as a bright step to innovation in the aerospace sector too. They are a participant of FIA 2016 and will be present at Hall 4 at stand no. A60. So here are 5 reasons that you must visit HCL stand in Farnborough International Airshow 2016.
1. Technology powered with IoT: Internet of Things has been the company’s forte with which now they are entering the defence and aerospace sector as well. Their software give a path way to a system of predictive analytics maintenance and tracks & traces solutions enabling on time delivery, reducing maintenance and aircraft on ground time.
2. Product Lifecycle Management: The HCL Company aims at achieving a drive to enhance and maintain functionality alongside improving customer satisfaction and broadening offerings often results in complex structure and large unmanageable portfolios of products, services and projects.
3. Innovation in Manufacturing: With the digital revolution, the technology is disrupting the manufacturing industry as well. With this innovation, Artificial Intelligence, Additive Technology and IOT, demand the depth and width of capabilities to be realized in the Digital Manufacturing space. The traditional manufacturing engineering services like Computer Aided Process Planning (CAPP), Tool design, Supply chain management with latest digital technologies around Simulation etc are taking place and improving on the structural development of the work function.
4. Expertise in Aerospace Industry: A well-crafted aircraft interior can enhance the travellers experience multi-fold and can assure them of a comfortable journey. In HCL, the provision of best in class Aircraft Interiors leverage the comprehensive range of the services offered. The extensive experience of providing Aircraft Interiors services to Business Jets and Commercial aircrafts, the company is excelling in this domain as well.
5. Seamless Design Engineering of the Exhibit: We at BoothConstructions.com take extreme pride in announcing that we have secured the place to be the exhibit design house for HCL in Farnborough International Airshow 2016. We have designed their stand of 67.5 sqm and have put in all our design engineering skills to achieve the best technological results for the company to match up to its brand value. You can read more about the design engineering for HCL here.
So, go check out the stand we designed for HCL and we will see you there at Farnborough International Airshow 2016!