As an exhibitor, you must master the art of thinking like an attendee, and if you can achieve perfection with that, then you are way ahead of other competitors in your trade show domain. A poorly designed trade show booth is any attendee’s worst nightmare and at the end of course for you as well to not to reach up to the expectations of the attendees. So ask your exhibit design house to buck up on their designing skills and give you the best design approach of an exhibit. Here are 5 contributing factors that can suggest your booth designer so that he gives you perfect design features:
1. Sprinkle Emotions: When your booth design speaks the emotions of the brand or the company, it brings in the storytelling effect. The emotions and sentiments that you have with the product when conveyed with the help of design engineering in your exhibit booth, it is a moment of perfection for the attendees. All attendees take immense delight when they can become a member of your journey in growth, so when you narrate them the story with emotions they become your partners.
2. Deliver Core Message: The booth design must always deliver the core message intended for the attendees to understand. As an exhibit design house, the company should understand the aim and objective of the client to be exhibiting and have a thorough insight into what is the core message that needs to go out from the company’s end. Including that core message as one of the highlight features of the booth will give you the perfect exhibit.
3. Engagement Element: Your booth will seize to be just a stand without interactions if you do not have any engagement element for the elements. Until and unless there is no WOW factor that makes the visitors flip back to your stand you cannot achieve the desired sales. The perfect design must add this element to the exhibit and make the exhibitor stand out of the rest with their unique touch of innovation.
4. Networking Areas: Every exhibit needs and demands a networking area. An area where the visitors can relax and sit as they talk business with the exhibitor. To make a networking area which has the power to lure the attendee to spend a little more time at the stand is the one who knows the trick. So having a design vendor who can give you such a sound engineering and outlook is the one that you should always dot on.
5. Marketing Colours: Gone are the days of subtle colours and plain walls that add no attraction element to the design. Nowadays the design features are growing, and one must learn to experiment with those trends. So, you must tell your booth design house that they should understand your marketing perception, your brand aesthetics, the graphical communications and once all these things are synced in, experiment with colours and communication.
Comment below if any other design features can make your exhibit design perfect!