Being trade show experts of the exhibit industry, we love telling you about the rights and wrongs that you might be doing as an exhibitor. There are a lot of things that can make a trade show a great success but with that, there comes an enormous responsibility of managing everything to perfection. If as an exhibitor you fail to be on the good managerial skills, then your trade show might fade out and yield no results. However, to ensure that any failures are strictly avoided, we are here again as your go-to guides in the management process. Here we have the perfect checklist for you to ensure a good trade show next time which is a little management centric. We will go to the intricacies of other grounds soon!
1. Innovating Innovation: Until and unless you are not giving your visitors something new, you cannot expect them to maintain their interest in your exhibit and product. Most of the people relate innovation to only technology. However, innovation has a meaning far beyond that. Think of bringing innovation in your trade show booth design, your product demonstration style, your marketing graphics or even your pitching style. There is so much you can experiment with in any of the aspects giving the visitors a seamless experience.
2. Influencers Influence: They do! Think of shedding out some free tickets to some industry experts and invite them to your exhibit. Once those experts visit your stand, they are magnets to better visitors count. People love being in the company of experts who are intellectually higher than them and take a lot of knowledge base from them. So as and when these experts will be on your stand you will automatically see them attracting other attendees too to your exhibit stand.
3. Network Calls: Gone are the days when exhibitions used to be only business centered. Now they have grown their horizons better and are a space to network and socialize with like-minded people who also happen to belong to the same industries. So networking becomes one of the most crucial aspects of your exhibition and as an expositor, you must tap on this part with perfection.
4. Division of Timeline: We realize the vitality of the exhibit manager to be present at the trade show stand at all times. However, you must always bring a long another representative to ensure that you can also explore other avenues during exhibitions. This is in direct correlation to how your attendees are responding to your product. If you feel that moving out of your exhibit may hamper the sales and lead generation part, please skip it. Otherwise, move out and network with peers, developing healthy connections.
5. Right Time & Right People: Having a picture perfect exhibition is a wrong concept altogether. You must understand the vitality of mistakes as they also teach you the righteous way to doing a particular task. So eventually doing things in the right way at the right time with the right people is what will mark the success of your exhibition. So explore all the rights of exhibiting after understanding the wrongs!
SHARE your experiences of the perfect exhibition checklist with us in the comments and be featured on our blog!