HCL has made its first-day appearance in Farnborough International Airshow 2016 with Booth Constructions trade show booth design. The project came to us four months back when we started working on the designs and layouts. With our firm determination and diligent hard work, we have finally raised the curtain for the trade show today.
HCL Aerospace and Defence is a paramount company bestowing smart resolutions for unique challenges faced by defense and aerospace industry. For HCL in Farnborough International Airshow 2016, we were asked to build-
• An island booth spread over the total area of 67.5 square meters.
• It essentially required having four open sides in the booth.
• We had to maintain the central color scheme of HCL.
• We had to provide two adequately spacious meeting rooms, a lounge, and an open sitting area.
• Along with that, the requirement of a storage unit and information counter was desired.
Our team started working on the project starting from July 24, 2016, with raw designs and layouts. We feel proud that we prepared final structure in two weeks time only. We have successfully built-
• An island booth, extended over 67.5 square meters of area, with the cross-sectioned design while centralizing the color scheme of HCL.
• Two meeting rooms with the sitting capacity of 4-6 people.
• Four airy open sides in the exhibit with two open sitting arrangements.
• A comfortable lounge in between the open sittings.
• A small compartment with adequate storage space.
• A compact information bar for inquiries.
We are delighted in accomplishing the undertaken task within a set timeframe. All the credit goes to the optimistic guidance of Anurag Madaan as well as to our designing and construction team who did a fantastic job.