The Farnborough International Airshow2016 has always been the platform to exhibit your product to the largest number of potential leads in the aerospace and defense sector. 94% of the exhibitors registered an increase in market impression for their brand in Farnborough International Airshow 2014. This July; Farnborough International Airshow 2016 is set to attract an unprecedented number of people connected with the aerospace industry as both exhibitors and attendees.
Here are 8 unique marketing aspects that make FIA 2016 a perfect place to exhibit this year:
1. Static Aircraft Display: Farnborough International Airshow 2016 like all its predecessors will be showcasing aircraft marketed by the exhibitor. The static aircraft display at the Farnborough Aerodrome provides you with the opportunity to show your product up close and market with maximum effect.
2. Customer Demonstration Flights: At Farnborough International Airshow 2016 you can arrange potential customers to experience demonstration flights giving them an idea of the look and feel of the aircraft. These demonstrations may be organized by contacting the trade show management at no hidden extra costs.
3. Flying display: Flying display is held daily in the afternoon for the duration of the show.Seeing your product in action will enable the attendees to compare your product with their needs.
4. Innovation Zone: By collaborating with universities as well as research and technology organizations, Innovation Zone brings together the great young minds in the aerospace sector. This results in a vibrant knowledge transfer hub at the heart of the air show. Innovation Zone is a unique opportunity for technology pioneers to demonstrate their skills. Also, they are provided with an opportunity to develop new partnerships with businesses, governments, and academia worldwide.
5. Space Zone: The space zone at Farnborough International Airshow aims at bringing together many in the international space communities. The space industry in Europe, as well as the rest of the world, is growing exponentially every year, so the space zone is an excellent opportunity for those in the space sector to expand their business.
6. Guest Welcome Reception: The welcome area at the venue is designed to cater to more than 1200 delegation from many different countries. To be held on 11th July, Monday the Welcome Reception is an opportunity for exhibitors to interact with each other within an informal surrounding.
7. Meet the Buyers: Meet-The-Buyers is potentially the most profitable part of Farnborough International Airshow 2016 for both attendees as well as the exhibitor. The program provides ample opportunity for the exhibitors to meet with current and future buyers and also meet with businesses that they may not have had dealings with. By having the opportunity to meet with multiple clients at the same venue, exhibitors will not only save an enormous amount of time and money but also connect with a large number of qualified leads in a very short while.
8. Delegation Program: The military delegation program provides a platform for exhibitors to showcase innovations in the defense sector. Exhibitors will have a chance at marketing to the defense industry, with an annual turnover of £22 billion and exports of over £9.8 billion.
With such unique marketing aspects, Farnborough International Airshow is set to be a very profitable event for everyone involved. Join us there from July 11th to 15th and be a part of the biggest international trade show exhibition in the aerospace industry.