- To create a notable and unique facet fitting in the 64 Square Metres area of the island booth.
- Maintaining a comfortable space for inquiries by visitors.
- Arrange relaxing sitting arrangements with meeting rooms for the clients.
- To build two narrow sections eventually linking at the bottom creating a V shape.
- Smoothing the interlinking design to illuminate HCL highlights effectively.
- To build two spacious meeting rooms at the final phase of the stand.
Why HCL Chose BoothConstructions.com to Build their Trade Show Stand:
- BoothConstructions.com is known for delivering most exclusive designs in the international exhibits.
- It’s vast and winning experience in defense as well as aviation trade shows.
- Exceptional knowledge and potential for a variety of aerospace industries.
- Successfully incorporated the cross-sectioned design to deliver that unique facet.
- Merged the sitting, storage, and inquiry spaces through a perfect blend with the standout feature of the trade show booth.
- Created a startling trade show stand that stood unique even in the large group of Airshow booths.
Dedicated to working with some of the prime defense and civilian aircraft programs, HCL has been into aerospace and defense practices for over three decades. It has helped major aircraft government and private projects with:
- Engineering Design
- IT Applications
- Manufacturing Aircraft Components
- Defense, Space, and Security for military programs.
The name of HCL captures a perfect image in the international marketplace. It always focuses on new strategies for brand promotion on a global platform. It was an inspiring and innovative project overall for BoothConstructions.com.
If you think our work for HCL is perfect and are on a lookout for a trade show stand designer, then you can reach us out HERE.